FGP offers a variety of events throughout the year, including:
- Academic and professional networking opportunities
- Dinners and other social events
- Presentations by first generation speakers
- Community service and volunteer initiatives
- Opportunities for students to meet with first generation MIT faculty and administrators
You can also read about some of our other recent events to learn what we have done earlier this semester.
Welcome Dinner for First Generation Freshmen
The First Generation Program is hosting a Welcome Dinner for First Generation Freshmen and you're invited! You will have the opportunity to meet other first gen freshmen, first gen MIT faculty, and the FGP Student Advisory Board, who will discuss their experiences as first gen students at MIT. Come learn more about FGP and how you can get involved in the community!
We hope you will join us for delicious food and interesting conversation!
When: Thursday, September 10th, 6:00-7:30pm (first week of classes)
Where: West Lounge, 2nd Floor Stratton Student Center
If you are interested in attending, please RSVP here.