FGP offers a variety of events throughout the year, including:
- Academic and professional networking opportunities
- Dinners and other social events
- Presentations by first generation speakers
- Community service and volunteer initiatives
- Opportunities for students to meet with first generation MIT faculty and administrators
You can also read about some of our other recent events to learn what we have done earlier this semester.
Senior Recognition Ceremony
FGP is hosting a Recognition Ceremony to celebrate first generation seniors on Wednesday, May 11th from 4:00-5:00pm in Mezzanine, 3rd Floor of the Student Center. We invite you to join other MIT seniors and a handful of first generation MIT faculty at this informal dessert reception to celebrate your achievements and connect with other soon-to-be graduates! Seniors will also receive their official FGP Commencement sash at the Recognition Ceremony.
When: Wednesday, May 11th, 4:00-5:00pm
Where: Mezzanine, 3rd Floor of the Student Center
To attend: RSVP to email@example.com by May 6th
Members of the Class of 2015 at last year's Senior Recognition Ceremony