FGP offers a variety of events throughout the year, including:
- Academic and professional networking opportunities
- Dinners and other social events
- Presentations by first generation speakers
- Community service and volunteer initiatives
- Opportunities for students to meet with first generation MIT faculty and administrators
You can also read about some of our other recent events from the end of the 2016 academic year.
Freshman Welcome Dinner
FGP invites all first generation freshmen from the Class of 2020 to attend its annual Welcome Dinner for Freshmen. Students will have the opportunity to meet first generation MIT faculty, members of the FGP Student Advisory Board, and other first generation freshmen. You are invited to join us for delicious food and interesting conversation. Come learn about FGP and how you can get involved!